Wednesday 28 March 2012

Trinkets, you amazing little secret

We're letting the cat out of the bag and letting you all know about Trinkets (sorry boys, girls only). Trinkets are a fantastic secret that just needs to be shared. So the tale behind Trinkets, basically, you sign up for tampons (of your applicator, or non applicator) and every month the loves at Trinkets send you a packet of your chosen tampons just in time for your period.

its a great tailored service, take it from me as a very appreciative customer, and I don't know where i'd be without my box of trinkets. Not only is it soooo handy to have such a service for us ladies, but they also come in such gorgeous and vintage packaging which is always a thumbs up for me. I strongly recommened you sign up ladies, I have and I never looked back.

If you're lucky enough to be attending our Launch on the 12th of April then you will be able to trial this awesome service for free as they are kindly donating some of their products to our lady goody bags! Let's hear a HELL YES for Trinkets.



No comments:

Post a Comment